Project Spotlight: Gumnut Lane Cupolex
Project Type: Residential Slab
Location: Goulburn NSW
Developer/Builder: MP Hogan Homes & Constructions
Cupolex Products: CUPOLEX® H260 & 350 Domes
Slab Size: 500m2+
CE Construction Solutions and MP Hogan Homes and Constructions recently collaborated on the delivery of the 500m2 Gumnut Lane residential slab project. Utilising the sustainable, 100% recycled plastic domes, this large slab footprint was quickly installed with minimal site disruption.
Due to the global shortage of raw materials and increasing costs of styrene based void forming products, increasingly builders are seeking an environmentally friendly and cost effective alternative for their slab design. With the construction industry seeing a broad shift towards sustainable solutions, the Cupolex void forming technology provides a 100% recycled plastic formwork system with zero waste and reduced freight costs.
Using recycled materials such as car bumpers and battery casings to create the specifically designed dome structure, Cupolex provides a safe, sustainable and economic formwork solution without the negative environmental impact.
Project Specific System Benefits:
- The domes remained securely fastened on site, preventing the contamination of nearby waterways by styrene waste as seen on other local projects.
- Low onsite congestion and small delivery volumes to suit the small cul-de-sac location.
- Ease and speed of installation for on site staff.
- Satisfied Client: Site stayed clean and free of debris.
- Strong and durable materials – Safe for site staff to walk on.
Contact Team CE to learn more about how you could use the Cupolex Dome system on your next build.